What We Teach
- There is only one God, who is known by various names such as God, Brahman, Ishwar, Bhagwan, Khuda, Allah, Ahurmazda and so on. God is the supreme divine entity who is almighty, omniscient, omnipresent, all-pervading and an unfathomable ocean of bliss.
- All the living beings are inseparable and eternal parts of blissful God. Thus, the inherent nature of all living beings is to constantly desire happiness.
- The mundane or material world is exists for the welfare of your material self and senses. The happiness of the senses experienced in the world is not YOUR happiness. The Vedic scriptures explain that you are not the body; you are the divine soul. So "You" or "I" or the "self" refers to the soul. We accept this fact only at the time of someone's death, when we realize that the person has gone yet his body still remains here.
- The only way to attain true happiness is to love God wholeheartedly, with exactly the same quality of relational love we would express towards our spouse, parents, or children.
- God is formless, yet He descends in many human forms with all his divine powers to deliver the material beings. It is impossible to love a formless God.
- All-merciful God has given us freedom to love Him in His personal form as a master, friend, son, beloved or husband.
- The most complete, best and easiest way to love God as taught by us is explained in the book Philosophy Of Divine Love by Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj.