Please copy this template to start creating your new DRB.
- This gives some examples of how the text can be laid out on this page for DRB
- For pics DONT FORGET to add "Alt Text" and "captions"
- Give hyperlinks to provide references to other articles
- Remember to open hyperlinks in a new tab
- For pages on this website use "Standard page" as hyperlink. That will allow for links to NOT break if page is renamed
- For external URLs use "Website URL"
- Use bolded text sparingly to add emphasis to some phrases / sentences
- Use italics when Hindi is written in English
- Use numerals in parenthesis e.g. (1) when references are provided. Also, reduce the size of the numeral to distinguish it from other text
- For every page remember to populate SEO settings. Very important or else google search will not find these pages
On the mobile Picture will show up before this text
One more thing to consider is how would a seeker on the path of bhakti, who is neither overly attached nor overly detached, gain spiritual knowledge and become detached (vairagya) from this world? As without knowledge and detachment, it is not possible to progress on the path of devotion.
वासुदेवे भगवती भक्तियोगः प्रायोजितः ।
जनयत्याशु वैराग्यं ज्ञानं च यदहैतुकम् ॥
भा 1.2.7 ॥
vāsudeve bhagavatī bhaktiyogaḥ prāyojitaḥ ।
janayatyāśu vairāgyaṃ jñānaṃ ca yadahaitukam ॥
Bhagwatam 1.2.7 ॥
“Through bhakti, Knowledge (gyan) (4) and detachment (vairagya) come automatically, you don't have to make additional effort for them”.
भक्ति: परेशानुभवो विरक्तिरन्यत्र चैष त्रिक एककाल: ।
प्रपद्यमानस्य यथाश्नत: स्युस्तुष्टि: पुष्टि: क्षुदपायोऽनुघासम् ॥ 11.2-.32-33 ॥
bhakti: pareśānubhavo viraktiranyatra caiṣa trika ekakāla: ।
prapadyamānasya yathāśnata: syustuṣṭi: puṣṭi: kṣudapāyo'nughāsam ॥ 11.2-.32-33 ॥
That is, “to the extent your mind is attached to God, to that extent by His grace, you will naturally become disinterested in worldly matters and will gain knowledge about God”. In this way bhakti, gyan and vairagya will go hand in hand. When the devotee attains perfection i.e. when he becomes God-realized, then there will be complete detachment and complete knowledge.
यह लेख पसंद आया !
उल्लिखित कतिपय अन्य प्रकाशन आस्वादन के लिये प्रस्तुत हैं
नये संस्करण की सूचना प्राप्त करने हेतु subscribe करें
Some Pointers to Explore our Literature
Indulge yourself in spiritual material - Click on the images below or the headers
To get notification about our publications please subscribe by entering the information above